[FFmpeg-user] image Overlay

Lorenz Martens lorenz.martens at sogidia.com
Mon Jan 2 13:54:17 CET 2012

Hi all,
first of all I want to wish you a happy new Year!

I have a project to solve within the next week:

Is it possible with ffmpeg to create an image overlay from a given timecode to a given timecode?

Example: I have a 8h video file and want to insert an overlay image from timcode 01:32:20 to 1:53:20 and a different one from 02:03:10 to 02:30:20!

I'm using ubuntu server LTS 10.4 with latest an greatest ffmpeg :D

Any help or hint would be fine.

mit freundlichem Gruß / kind regards
Support-Team

Lorenz Martens

SOGIDIA AG
The Video Asset Manager
Verwaltungsanschrift:
Neven-DuMont-Str.14
D-50667 Köln
info at sogidia.com
www.sogidia.com

Amtsgericht Köln HRB 60074
Vorstand:
Thomas Lehmann
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Norman Schlomka

Niederlassung Kiel:
SOGIDIA AG - Technikzentrum
Am Kiel-Kanal 1
24106 Kiel
Tel: +49 (0)431 9089271
support at sogidia.com

Please be advised that the information contained herein is confidential and intended only for use by the individual stated above.
If you are not the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, dissemination, or copying is prohibited.
If this information has been directed to you in error, please contact SOGIDIA AG immediately at the telephone number listed above.