[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg installed properly? Noob

Jim Worrall coniophora at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:16:05 CEST 2011

I know little to nothing about installing unix programs, but using the
detailed instructions here: http://ffmpegmac.net/
with a little help,
I was able to do it, and have since updated it.  You can download
two different mac binaries or click the "How To" link and
follow the instructions to download all
the files and compile them yourself.  Best is to use a script.

Sebastian is doing a great service by putting this information up and
keeping it updated for the less knowledgeable among us.

Jim