[FFmpeg-devel] Hardware purchase request

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 23:59:39 EEST 2021

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 2:04 PM Michael Niedermayer
<michael at niedermayer.cc> wrote:
[...]
> > iam also adding stefano to the CC as there was some communication between
> > a few developers and SPI about this expense and iam not sure stefano is following
> > the ML
>
> to re-animate this thread
> cryptos seem down and miners seem fleeing china.
> Has this had any positive effect on availability/prices of hardware ?
> if yes, this may be a good opertunity

Sorry for missing the previous email. If there are no other volunteers
and SPI agrees, I can pay in advance and ask the refund for myself.
I think we agreed with a max expense of ~4K EUR, but maybe prices
dropped in the meantime.

Lynne, please contact me in private for the purchase details.