[FFmpeg-devel] Project orientation

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Tue Jul 7 15:59:40 EEST 2020

vectronic (12020-07-07):
> I think the key is choice. For example on GitHub people are able to
> contribute to the same project using any or all of: IDE plugins, the
> GitHub web UI or the standard git client CLI.

Is there a way of interacting with the discussions in GitHub issues
outside their web interface?

If there is, I never found it. If there is not, then GitHub's issue
system is just not usable for serious work.

(Also, who designs discussion systems without tree threading?!?)

Same question for the equivalent GitLab feature.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George