[FFmpeg-devel] Stereo 3D frame packing or HDMI checkerboard input (capture from screen)

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 23:07:01 EEST 2020

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 8:35 AM fireYtail3DYTnow livestreamer <
permanentswitch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, good morning. I'm a Nvidia 3D vision user and due to having to use
> outdated drivers and software after the discontinuation of the feature a
> year ago I request that the feature to use Stereo 3D frame packing (from
> screen) preferably, or alternatively HDMI checkerboard input for live
> streaming via FFMPEG, with SBS as the output sorting. When will this
> possibility be added, approximately? Right now it's only possible to do it
> in reverse (take a SBS input from screen and convert it to either option)
> I've spent many hours trying to find a way to do this but requesting this
> is my last hope.

Hi,
not sure I follow your request, are you asking how to display two frames in
a single SBS one or to convert a frame packed video to SBS?
For the first one there is the framepack filter, for the second there is
the stereo3d filter. I don't think either support checkerboard however.
Also this is the developer mailing list, you might have better luck on the
user mailing list.
--
Vittorio