[FFmpeg-devel] Stereo 3D frame packing or HDMI checkerboard input (capture from screen)

fireYtail3DYTnow livestreamer permanentswitch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 23:50:57 EEST 2020

I want to live stream from my computer which has those two 3D formats, to
SBS format. The stereo3d filter only allows frame packing and checkerboard
as output, not input, and not sure if there is any way to capture frame
packing video in the first place. Nvidia 3D vision shuts down if it detects
screen capture and goes back to 2D mode, and if it doesn't detect it
capture hasn't worked for me so far (black screen or 2D video depending on
method used)