[FFmpeg-devel] Stereo 3D frame packing or HDMI checkerboard input (capture from screen)

fireYtail3DYTnow livestreamer permanentswitch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 15:06:28 EEST 2020

Hello, good morning. I'm a Nvidia 3D vision user and due to having to use
outdated drivers and software after the discontinuation of the feature a
year ago I request that the feature to use Stereo 3D frame packing (from
screen) preferably, or alternatively HDMI checkerboard input for live
streaming via FFMPEG, with SBS as the output sorting. When will this
possibility be added, approximately? Right now it's only possible to do it
in reverse (take a SBS input from screen and convert it to either option)
I've spent many hours trying to find a way to do this but requesting this
is my last hope.