[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-cvslog] Merge commit '7cb1d9e2dbbe5bf4652be5d78cdd68e956fa3d63'

James Almer jamrial at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 21:19:50 EEST 2017

On 10/12/2017 3:11 PM, Helmut K. C. Tessarek wrote:
> I'm not sure why you guys have to make all these changes to the build
> process lately.

It's part of a cleaning process. It's specifically left out of the 3.4
release since breakages like this were a possibility. I'm fixing them as
they are reported.

> All of a sudden ffmpeg does not compile anymore. During configure I get:
>
> ERROR: libbluray not found using pkg-config
>
> which worked perfectly 2 days ago. So, whatever changes you made, they
> screwed up other things.
> I'm doing the snapshots for OSX and I'm currently having a lot of issues
> fixing the build problems in my scripts. Currently I am not able to
> compile a valid build.

Can you open a bug in http://trac.ffmpeg.org/ and attach your config.log
there? Also, what are the contents of the .pc file for libbluray? It
sounds like it's missing some dependencies and might have to be reported
to their bug tracker.

Mac builds are something I've been trying to debug, especially when
linking libavutil if videotoolbox is enabled, but i haven't gotten much
help in that regard so far and i lack such a system, so if you can
provide which configure command lines are failing and the corresponding
config.log output for them it would be really helpful.