[FFmpeg-devel] skip multiple id3v2 headers

David Byron dbyron
Fri Sep 10 15:51:20 CEST 2010

Vladimir Pantelic wrote:

> earlier you said such double tagged files are most likely
> due to a mistake in some tagger SW that adds another tag
> up front. Wouldn't it then be better to keep the first
> frame/key value and ignore subsequent ones?

I think it makes most sense to keep the entire first id3v2 tag and ignore
the rest since someone may have deleted a value.

That said, I'll implement the logic to ignore subsequent values if it has a
chance of getting committed.

-DB