[FFmpeg-devel] Need information about stripping FFMpeg Library

sandeep virdi sandeep.virdi
Sun Dec 27 11:40:01 CET 2009

> I still don't understand what a protocol has to do with it and why
> you need or want one. avcodec_decode_video2 does that kind of thing.
> Either way I think this is going off-topic and maybe you should better
> ask around libav-user

Thanks for pointing me to avcodec_decode_video2. I will have a look at it.
Acutally the need is because in our application, we have one encoded frame
in memory before we get the next one..Frame are encoded on server side and
on client we need to decode them and at the same time we cannot use the TCP
protocol provided by FFMpeg. Our internal framework does all the network
stuff and it provides the encoded frame in memory.

Regards
Sandeep