[FFmpeg-devel] Need information about stripping FFMpeg Library

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Thu Dec 24 11:09:34 CET 2009

On date Thursday 2009-12-24 11:59:32 +0530, sandeep virdi encoded:
[...]
> To give a brief info about why I thought of stripping FFmpeg was,
> that our security team found that there were few known vulnerabilities in
> FFMpeg and hence they were wary of shipping FFmpeg(in form of  Dlls) along
> with our code. So that's why I thought of removing unwanted code for my
> case.

Please report them if that's not has been already done (in this list
if you have patches otherwise in roundup).

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Funny Free MultiPurpose Evanescent Guru