[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] please vote for our NGO name

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Dec 19 16:37:19 CET 2009

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 04:19:58PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
> Also if you belive theres something wrong/ a farce/ ... or you think
> "Open Multimedia Technologies Foundation" is better, or the name should be
> finetuned, start a vote now. If you raise the issue after the registration
> process started then its too late. That means you need to act before monday,
> ronalds plan was to start this process monday but we can wait if an ffmpeg
> developer raises an objection.

Also if someone wants ronald to wait with the registration please clearly say
so, like "ronald please wait ..."

dont come after its registered with accusations that some random rant should
have been interpreted as objection.
I know you hate votes&democracy and i dont care the faintest if you hate them.
But i do care if you belive there was an actual problem.

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision
of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet
notwithstanding go out to meet it. -- Thucydides