[FFmpeg-devel] roundup bugtracker

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Jun 1 09:45:47 CEST 2007

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 09:44:08AM +1000, mark cox wrote:
>> On 01/06/07, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
>>>
>>> please take a look at it, test it and report issues here on the
>>> mailinglist (or on the bugtracker itself if you like)
>>
>> 1. firefox issues a certificate warning.
>
> confirmed

I didn't set a specific certificate for it yet, should I create a self
signed on purpose or just use bare http and ignore the issue? ^^

>> 2. The 'Type' drop-down has no types.
>
> works here, maybe this is only vissible to admins by misstake
> luca?

Confirmed =_=

>> 3. 'Your issues' only displays 'download as csv'. It doesn't let me browse
>> them.
>
> the csv is empty too ...
>
> also Show All doesnot show all ...
> but there should be a "all" query which does ...

The stock queries will work on db reset, just lets make a list of
queries we like and on reset they will work (otherwise I'll make them by
name and not by item id so they will work even with this currently ugly db)

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC