[FFmpeg-devel] roundup bugtracker

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Jun 1 12:53:32 CEST 2007

Hi

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 09:45:47AM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > Hi

> >> 1. firefox issues a certificate warning.
> >
> > confirmed
>
> I didn't set a specific certificate for it yet, should I create a self
> signed on purpose or just use bare http and ignore the issue? ^^

self signed
IMHO we shouldnt disable https unless theres a reason (like it being a
sechole to run the ssl stuff)

also self signed will still display a warning, is there no free
certificate authority?

[...]

> >> 3. 'Your issues' only displays 'download as csv'. It doesn't let me browse
> >> them.
> >
> > the csv is empty too ...
> >
> > also Show All doesnot show all ...
> > but there should be a "all" query which does ...
> >

> The stock queries will work on db reset, just lets make a list of
> queries we like and on reset they will work (otherwise I'll make them by
> name and not by item id so they will work even with this currently ugly db)

hmm isnt it a good idea to do them by name anyway even with a db reset?
wouldnt that be more robust?

possible default queries could be
bugs             (all not closed bugs)
feature requests (all not closed feature req)
patches          (all not closed patches)
my issues        (all not closed issues by the user)

for viewing the closed ones the user can define his own queries or use the
search page i think
above list is just a simple non bloated suggestion maybe there are better
ones ...

While the State exists there can be no freedom; when there is freedom there
will be no State. -- Vladimir Lenin