[FFmpeg-devel] roundup bugtracker

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Jun 1 02:05:42 CEST 2007

Hi

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 09:44:08AM +1000, mark cox wrote:
> On 01/06/07, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> >

> > please take a look at it, test it and report issues here on the
> > mailinglist (or on the bugtracker itself if you like)
>

> 1. firefox issues a certificate warning.

confirmed

> 2. The 'Type' drop-down has no types.

works here, maybe this is only vissible to admins by misstake
luca?

> 3. 'Your issues' only displays 'download as csv'. It doesn't let me browse
> them.

the csv is empty too ...

also Show All doesnot show all ...
but there should be a "all" query which does ...

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his
enemies for the hardest victory is over self. -- Aristotle