[FFmpeg-devel] Watermark on videos using FFMPEG win32 Builds

Muhammad Irfan irfan.nettech
Sat Aug 11 23:21:42 CEST 2007

While building shared build with vhook,
i face the following Error after compiling \vhook\, "config.mak" no such
file or directory exist.

I get all vhook folder from http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk/vhook/ but
there is no such file exist, can any one point out how i fix this problem

Thanks.

On 8/12/07, V?ctor Paesa <wzrlpy at arsystel.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ramiro Polla said:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Muhammad Irfan wrote:
> >> Hi thanks for your help, basically i have shared build with all files
> >> you mentioned along with ffmpeg.exe , the main problem with me is msys
> >> configuration with mingw.
> >>
> >> Please can you help me , how i configure msys with mingw.
> >>

> > Please, don't top post. Read the first paragraph on
> > http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/mailinglists.html
> >
> > And this is not the correct mailing-list for this discussion. Take it to
> >  ffmpeg-user.
> >

> And maybe the discussion can be avoided at all by reading
> http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/documentation.html
>
> and discovering there is Wiki with a very detailed, step by step, guide
> to build FFMpeg under MinGW.
>
> Regards,
> V?ctor

Muhammad Irfan
Solution Architect, Senior Web Developer
http://www.mediasoftpro.com