[FFmpeg-devel] Watermark on videos using FFMPEG win32 Builds

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Sat Aug 11 23:33:17 CEST 2007

said Muhammad Irfan
> While building shared build with vhook,
> i face the following Error after compiling \vhook\, "config.mak" no such
> file or directory exist.
>
> I get all vhook folder from http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk/vhook/
> but there is no such file exist, can any one point out how i fix this
> problem
>
> Thanks.
>
> On 8/12/07, V?ctor Paesa wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Ramiro Polla said:

>> files you mentioned along with ffmpeg.exe , the main problem with
>> me is msys configuration with mingw.

>> > Please, don't top post. Read the first paragraph on
>> > http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/mailinglists.html
>> >
>> > And this is not the correct mailing-list for this discussion. Take
>> it to
>> >  ffmpeg-user.
>> >

>> And maybe the discussion can be avoided at all by reading
>> http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/documentation.html
>>
>> and discovering there is Wiki with a very detailed, step by step,
>> guide to build FFMpeg under MinGW.

Muhammad,

Please be aware that your company web is hosting a GPL version of FFMpeg at:
http://www.mediasoftpro.com/downloads/ffmpeg.zip
and you do not provide the source code for that version.
That violates the GPL license.

Please read and comply with the GPL license.

Thanks in advance,
V?ctor Paesa