[FFmpeg-devel] Watermark on videos using FFMPEG win32 Builds

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Sat Aug 11 22:48:04 CEST 2007

Hi,

Ramiro Polla said:
> Hello,
>
> Muhammad Irfan wrote:
>> Hi thanks for your help, basically i have shared build with all files
>> you mentioned along with ffmpeg.exe , the main problem with me is msys
>> configuration with mingw.
>>
>> Please can you help me , how i configure msys with mingw.
>>

> Please, don't top post. Read the first paragraph on
> http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/mailinglists.html
>
> And this is not the correct mailing-list for this discussion. Take it to
>  ffmpeg-user.

And maybe the discussion can be avoided at all by reading
http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/documentation.html

and discovering there is Wiki with a very detailed, step by step, guide
to build FFMpeg under MinGW.

Regards,
V?ctor