[rtmpdump] Problem accessing the DNS

NhJm nhjm449 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:31:29 CET 2015

You probably need to initialize winsock:

http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/rtmpdump/2011-October/001669.html
Hi guys, I'm a new comer and it will be my first question here.

I'm totally new to rtmp and wanted to stream from my computer to Youtube
live streaming.

I can do it using ffmpeg command line tool, like: ffmpeg -i input file xx
xx xx -f flv rtmp://xxxx

Now I've started to write a sample c++ program using librtmp. (librtmp was
compiled using "make SYS=mingw CRYPTO=" )

the URL used in the program is the URL to which ffmpeg could successfully
streamed. So I think it's correct.

As you can see, I had a "Problem accessing the DNS", the program was run on
Windows and I've allowed it to bypass the firewall.

Hope someone can help me with it.

Great thanks

​