[rtmpdump] Building rtmpsuck with MSVC toolchain

Matt Breedlove breedlove.matt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:04:06 CET 2015

As far as building under MSVC, I haven't a clue.  I work with a project
that builds both it and a number of other multimedia tools under
MINGW/MSYS2 if it helps though.  You can build static libs with it and use
those in MSVC projects without any issue:

https://github.com/jb-alvarado/media-autobuild_suite

The handshake may not be an issue with the old binary though.  If that ends
up being the case, you can likely try
https://github.com/K-S-V/Scripts/releases/tag/v2.4 to see if it resolves
it.  Is there a specific reason you want to build it under MSVC?