[rtmpdump] Building rtmpsuck with MSVC toolchain

compn tempn at mi.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 00:10:54 CET 2015

On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 07:44:26 +0000
Brendan Grant <grantb at dahat.com> wrote:

> I've recently been trying to get rtmpsuck to build under my preferred
> toolchain (MSVC) under MinGW (because doing so in VS 2013 seems a

no clue. last i saw the makefile was very simple, it maybe running into
the same problem that ffmpeg ran into on msvc, which means you can
steal the c99 preprocessor from ffmpeg to use on rtmpdump for msvc ?

> bridge too far) as the existing 2 year old binary from
> http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/ fails to handshake (the same issue I

did you try ksv's rtmpdump sources/binaries at stream-recorder forum
(and github)?
he has osme changes not merged that may fix some issues on some
servers...

-compn