[rtmpdump] rutube.ru dumping stopped working: ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header

al_9x at yahoo.com al_9x at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 10:54:35 CEST 2011

On 4/15/2011 3:58 AM, Oleg G wrote:
> How we can get rtmpdump parameters for any stream from this video hosting?
> Couldn't find anything interesting in the html source code.
> I think problem may be in playpath parameter.

The params can be obtained with rtmpsrv.  Also the Firefox Unplug
extension can show rtmp urls on rutube.  There is no indication that
there's anything wrong with the playpath.  rtmpsrv shows exactly what
the flash player requests, and it's confirmed by the fact that the
downloads starts and ~2MB of the correct video is retrieved before the
error.