[rtmpdump] rutube.ru dumping stopped working: ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket , failed to read RTMP packet header

Oleg G verdrehung at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:32:11 CEST 2011

Here is my rtmpdump command, which I got with rtmppsrv for this video:
rtmpdump -r "rtmp://video-102-1.rutube.ru:1935/vod/" -a "vod/" \
 -f "LNX 10,3,162,29" \
-W "http://rutube.ru/player.swf" \
-p "http://rutube.ru/tracks/4322127.html" \
-y \
"mp4:rutube/vol23/movies/5a/ec/5aecd537dc35d7723f00f93db4c4eafc.mp4?t=1302862131&h=lunOhu9HfsGf9tpRkQKvlg==&blid=79cc6fbcd0cbb2bb85cb92cb5d705ac4"\
 -o test.flv

This command downloads full video. So. I think it could be problems of
video-1-14.rutube.ru server.
As for 100% cpu usage, you could try patch from Peter Miller:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/rtmpdump/2011-April/001356.html