[rtmpdump] r405 - in trunk: librtmp/Makefile librtmp/handshake.h librtmp/rtmp.c librtmp/rtmp.h rtmpdump.c rtmpgw.c rtmpsuck.c

NhJm nhjm449 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 01:19:12 CET 2010

How exactly would one quote a value? What if a value contains spaces?
ie. flashVer, a connect string, or an output filename? (Not counting
URLs which can be encoded, although URLs with unencoded spaces may
theorhetically be required by a server.) Also, why not just drop the
-r and have all non-switch arguments be treated as -r values?

Shifting rtmpdump to this sounds fine, but please don't eliminate
support for the old-style switches. :-)