[Mplayer-os2] MPlayer / Gnash OS/2 Port: Howto pass the parameter value from "Firefox add on MPC

RainerStroebel at t-online.de RainerStroebel at t-online.de
Sat Aug 11 13:59:06 CEST 2007

-----Original Message-----

http://www.os2world.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,63/topic,91.30/

> The found problems at  the Bug tracker
>
> http://mantis.smedley.info
>

> For YouTube video the combination of MPC and  external Gnash Player
> work better than the flash plugin   7R69.
>
> I do not have sound on YouTube video with the flash plugin,
>
> Gnash do have sound  -
>
> open problem with the YouTube Status Bar ( see Bug tracker ) .
>

> For  Flash video German www.ftd.de the plugin work and gnash dumps.
>
> ( see Bug tracker )

Solved with the  new built B20070810 - well the dumping -

video does not play  analyse see

see    http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?20740

> > Your example is for gnash, do you suggest we alter the same
> > parameter for mplayer too?
> >

> Yes,   it does work for 99%
>

> 1% exception:
>
> If a list of two URL s are passed via the parameter, the solution with
> the Quotes
> results in misbehaviour of the execution of MPlayer
>
> kind regards
>
> Rainer

Hello all Gnash Fans,

Paul is doing a great job - as usual :-)

On of the bug is as cross platform issue.

Playing YouTube and corrupted YouTou    Status Bar.

This bug is reported in the Gash bug track - one month ago and not
assiged.

Please register / log on at Gnash and vote for the bug importance at the
bug issue.

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?20469

New Hint and Tip:

Download ed YouTub Videos   file type FLV  does not play with he Gnash
port,

Play the files with the MPlayer OS/2 port.

kind regards

Rainer