[MPlayer-mirror] new mirror available: mplayer.metux.de

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Tue May 30 12:27:40 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

my mirror is available: mplayer.metux.de
Note that my usable bandwidth for this mirror is limited
(currently about 1mbit/s), since our line isn't very thick.
I currently don't have bandwidth regulation on the BB router,
so we have to be careful.

If you're using an DNS round robin, it should work by adding
multiple A records for hosts with larger bandwith, while those
with low bandwidth (such as mine) get only one entry.

Also we should separate into several vhosts, ie. one for html
content, one for download. So we can do some more regulation.
I'd volounteer to walk through the website and replace the links.

cu
--
"*Who am I*? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrei and Sophie
  Ivanova. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going