[Mplayer-felhasznalok] plumbing parts

Alex Chang primopi at ms72.hinet.net
Tue Dec 16 14:56:52 CET 2003

Primo Products Inc.

P.O. Box 1-48, Taichung , Taiwan R.O.C.

  E-mail: primopi at ms72.hinet.net

Attn: Merchandising Manager                           Dec.16/2003

Dear Sirs,

We got your information from one of my friends and we are lucky to be an exporter of  full line PLUMBING products and various OEM parts such as bolts ,nuts ,faucets ,faucets service parts , plastic ,rubber, casting,  stamping , die casting, cold forged, drop forged steel, machined parts, bathtub spout , brass forged , brass valve and fitting , stainless valves and industries valve (up to 48” ) and fittings ,cabinet knob, hand pulls , hardware ,hand tools , garden tools , glass door fittings ,car accessories, car parts ,CAR TOOLS, plumbing tools , threaded rods , fittings of brass, steel, stainless, plastic, up to several thousands of items.

Hoping your esteem firm could render us a chance to serve you. thank you.

Please feel free to send inquiries or drawings, specifications if you have any requirements, we do supply the PREMO products and the FAIR prices.

Best regards,

PRIMO PRODUCTS INC.

Alex Chang

Sales manager