[Mplayer-felhasznalok] Fasza! :-)

John McKein grobs at freemail.c3.hu
Tue Apr 23 16:53:11 CEST 2002

Hello!!!

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 11:32, Arpi wrote:
> ezt most ugy mondodm, mintha
> 1. te fizettel volna erte es most meg vagy sertodve hogy elkuldtek ...-ra
> ahelyett hogy beideznek ide a doksit
> 2. valaha kuldtel volna hasznalhato bugreportot es nem kaptal volna ra
> valaszt

idezet a uClibc faq -bol :o)  (http://www.uclibc.org/FAQ.html) :

" I demand that you to add <favorite feature> right now! How come you
don't answer all my questions on the mailing list instantly? I demand
that you help me with all of my problems Right Now!

 You have not paid us a single cent and yet you still have the product
of nearly two years of work from Erik and Manuel and many other people.
We are not your slaves! We work on uClibc because we find it
interesting. If you go off flaming us, we will ignore you."

grobs