[MPlayer-dvb] Recording TV: broken indexes, the endpos flag, and the recording status line

Mark James mrj at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 2 00:16:48 CET 2006

Nico Sabbi wrote:

> I know the solution; I'll fix svn

That's great!  More experiments seem to indicate that
it's not the first auto-raise that triggers the run-away
memory usage, but when there have been several -- perhaps
at the point at which it either gives up raising or hides
rise notificfations.

Unfortunately I'll now be away from my computer until Tuesday,
so I won't be able to test any candidate fix until then.

Thanks again Nico for looking into this.

Mark