[MPlayer-dvb] dvb with Pinnacle PCTV Sat

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at web.de
Thu Mar 3 23:40:13 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2005 23:23 schrieb Nico Sabbi:
> rightfully, I programmed to avoid it :)
> (in case you didn't notice I was kidding).

:) I noticed

> >>what versio of mplayer? did you use a fresh cvs checkout?
> >>what frontend does your card mount?
> >
> >mplayer version:
> >MPlayer 1.0pre6-3.4.3-20050110 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team
> >CPU: Advanced Micro Devices Athlon MP/XP Thoroughbred (Family: 6,
> > Stepping: 1) Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
> >CPUflags:  MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 1 SSE2: 0
> >Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 3DNow 3DNowEx SSE
> >
> >it is not cvs.
>
> it's recent enough. What's the content of your ~/.mplayer/channels.conf?
> do you know that mplayer interprets the diseqc parameter differently
> from szap?
# cat ~/.mplayer/channels.conf.sat |grep ZDF
ZDF:11953:h:0:27500:110:120:28006

it seems using disec 0. I have only one LNB. But there is a multiswitch.
between lnb and satcard.

I think you asked of diseqc because of

DISEQC SETTING FAILED

in szap i get following message. I think it is the same

FE_DISEQC_SEND_BURST failed: Operation not supported