[Mplayer-dvb] NTSC->PAL "slow" sound

fritz at netcourrier.com fritz at netcourrier.com
Sun Feb 15 23:45:16 CET 2004

Thanks a lot to both of you, Juri and Patrick !
The detc option does wonders :-) All my divx now
play great ! (except for only a weird one which plays
at 27 fps, which is a bad idea in the first place)

I'll try the "Patrick way" when I'll find time to
patch mplayer. Lots of interesting stuff on his web page
too.

Thanks again,
fritz