[Mplayer-dvb] A related but OT question.

pa3gcu pa3gcu at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Oct 26 12:51:40 CET 2003

Hello.

I just started using mplayer again after a long absence, i have both a DVB-s
and a DXR3 card.

I used to use mplayer with the following syntax to play a dvd thro' the dxr3
card;

mplayer -forceidx -mc 10/10 -alang en -ao oss:dev/em8300_ma-0 -vo dxr3 \
-vc mpegpes -dvd 1

I saw a change in -dvd 1 and tryed dvd://1 however i keep getting;
Error opening/initializing the selected video_out (-vo) device.

All modules and microcode are loaded.

Does anyone know what i am doing wrong.

Thanks for your time.

--
If the Linux community is a bunch of theives because they
try to imitate windows programs, then the Windows community

Regards Richard
pa3gcu at zeelandnet.nl
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/pa3gcu/