[Mplayer-dvb] dvbin working with vdr controling channel changing?

David Philippi david at torangan.de
Tue Oct 14 22:49:08 CEST 2003

Am Die, den 14.10.2003 schrieb Nico um 22:32:
> yes, this seems possible, and one of the few nice things of TS is that
>  streams can be
> broken at will :)

BTW this weekend I had some problems playing something from DVB. After a
few minutes MPlayer started to drop frames until the picture froze to
completely or went to 0.1 fps or some such. I tried it with -autosync 30
and later with -autosync 60 without too much success, audio out is
alsa9. I usually don't have any problems when I play Pro7 with -ac hwac3
but I didn't verify that it happens all the time with normal audio out
yet.
Additionally I've encountered cases where the recordings of vdr couldn't
be played with MPlayer or rather I get the video but no audio. After
converting the files to simple mpeg2 with a java tool, it plays them
just fine. Any ideas?

Bye David