[Mplayer-dvb] dvbin working with vdr controling channel changing?

David Philippi david at torangan.de
Tue Oct 14 22:23:32 CEST 2003

Am Die, den 14.10.2003 schrieb Nico um 21:53:
> I don't follow you here: what is dfbmga? I guess it's FB access to your
> Matrox card, right?

It's tvout mode of the second head, using XDirectFB one can use the
first head independently.

> BTW, sooner or later I will try to add some timeshifting capability to
> mplayer.
> It's clumsy but it works.

Would it be possible to add a hotkey to start / stop and maybe even
pause stream dumping? That would make recordings much easier and when
one's not at the PC, vdr is most likely the better tool anyway.

Bye David