[Mplayer-dvb] Trying to use fame

Paul Lacatus paul at campina.iiruc.ro
Wed Oct 30 16:50:53 CET 2002

Since I think that my subtitles problems came from libavcodec I want to
try to use fame as mpeg1 encoder. What can I do to compile mplayer with
fame support.

I've done:

    - Downloaded libfame 0.90
    - Created libfame directory in Mplayer source directory ( as
configure looks for)
    - In the libfame directory  ( not in that from MPlayer but the
original directory) launched configure to createthe makefile-s
    - Copied the content of src directory from original libfame
directory to the libfame created in Mplayer (so configure can find there
the fame.h )

After that I launched configure for mplayer, it detected fame ok but
compiling stops with :

make [1] Entering directory ................................./libfame
make [1] *** No rule to make target '../configure.in' needed by Makefile.in
Stop

Where am I wrong?

    Paul