[Mplayer-dvb] low processor power for divx view

Paul Lacatus paul at campina.iiruc.ro
Sat Oct 26 18:53:36 CEST 2002

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Arpi wrote:

> mplayer -vo mpegpes tmpfile.mpg

	I first tried this part with a 001.vdr file that I understand is a
mpeg file. Mplayer is recognizing it as mpeg PES file, says that :

Vdec: using Mpeg PES as output csp (no 0)

 but no video is on the output of the dvb card , the same ntv got
after drivers loading , the sound can be heard on the soundcard output.
Instead in that directory apeared a big file named grab.mpg.
	I am using mplayer from rpm should I try to compile from sources?
At my last try I've got some errors!

paul