[Mplayer-dvb] NEWSTRUCT fix

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Oct 2 00:00:32 CEST 2002

Hi,

> Hi Arpi,
>
> The pcmcia cards can also output to the zoom video port on a graphics
> chip. Do you know if this could be possible with mplayer? It would mean
> that the card can do the video decoding and audio decoding, outputing to
> the screen and sound card.

everything is possible, but as i don't have such card, and i've never even
heard about this 'zoom port' thingie, don't count me on implementing such
thing.

with the PCI dvb card i can start xawtv (!) and watch the same decoded movie
as on the TV. maybe it works for you, too. i don't know.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team