[Mplayer-dvb] NEWSTRUCT fix

Philip Clark pclark at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Tue Oct 1 23:25:33 CEST 2002

Hi Arpi,

The pcmcia cards can also output to the zoom video port on a graphics
chip. Do you know if this could be possible with mplayer? It would mean
that the card can do the video decoding and audio decoding, outputing to
the screen and sound card.

-Phil