[Mplayer-dvb] CPU power

M Meddaugh meddo at gmx.net
Fri Nov 29 02:40:35 CET 2002

I have a P3 1000 in this windows box right now, I was thinking about putting
it in my vdr but its a ATX board and my vdr has a AT. So before I tear apart
my lovely vdr and start from scratch I wanted to know if it was even worth
it :) I figure the stuff I re-encoded for Dc Divx would be ok as it almost
plays now. I was wondering if the P3 1000 would handle the standard divx
dvd-rips or not.

Thanks,
Mike