[MPlayer-DOCS] Czech translation of manpage, synced with 1.717

Maciej Paszta paszczi at go2.pl
Fri Sep 17 20:53:51 CEST 2004

On Friday 17 of September 2004 11:13, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Jiøí Heryán writes:
> > There is Czech translation synced to 1.717. It takes me a little longer
> > than I expected. I sent whole file again, because diff is about 20kB
> > longer.
>
> New files can just be sent as attachments.
>
> I'm experiencing some very strange problems with this file on my
> machine, if I type man ./mplayer.1 I only get to the following
> paragraph:
>
>   VOLBY OBECNÌ
>        Kadá  'flag'  volba  má svùj 'noflag' protìj¹ek, èili protìj¹kem
> volby -fs je -nofs.
>
>        Pokud je volba oznaèená jako (pouze XXX), pak bude pracovat jen v
> kom- binaci s volbou XXX nebo pokud je X
>
> Below that the man page appears to be cut off, I cannot scroll
> further.  I'm mystified, does anybody have a clue what might be going
> on?
>
> silver:/usr/src/mplayer/main/DOCS/man/cz$ man --version
> man, version 2.4.2, 2003-09-20
>
> I have no such problem on mplayerhq.hu:
> mail:~$ man --version
> man, version 1.5l

works fine for me:
[maciek at darkstar Desktop]$ man --version
man, version 1.5m

Try and view it under mc on you box (it will show some errors in syntex if
there are any)

--
Maciek "paszczi" Paszta .::. paszczi(at)go2.pl .::. JID:macp(at)chrome.pl
gg: 2810043 .::. Linux User #304533 .::. BLUG Member #0247