[MPlayer-DOCS] Czech translation of manpage, synced with 1.717

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Sep 17 11:13:36 CEST 2004

Jiøí Heryán writes:

> There is Czech translation synced to 1.717. It takes me a little longer
> than I expected. I sent whole file again, because diff is about 20kB longer.

New files can just be sent as attachments.

I'm experiencing some very strange problems with this file on my
machine, if I type man ./mplayer.1 I only get to the following
paragraph:

  VOLBY OBECNÌ
       Kadá  'flag'  volba  má svùj 'noflag' protìj¹ek, èili protìj¹kem volby
       -fs je -nofs.

       Pokud je volba oznaèená jako (pouze XXX), pak bude pracovat jen v  kom-
       binaci s volbou XXX nebo pokud je X

Below that the man page appears to be cut off, I cannot scroll
further.  I'm mystified, does anybody have a clue what might be going
on?

silver:/usr/src/mplayer/main/DOCS/man/cz$ man --version
man, version 2.4.2, 2003-09-20

I have no such problem on mplayerhq.hu:
mail:~$ man --version
man, version 1.5l