[MPlayer-DOCS] Re: HTML docs

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Nov 3 09:51:31 CET 2003

œȻ writes:
 > On Monday 03 November 2003 11:08, Diego Biurrun wrote:
 > > What do you say?
 >
 > I want to review the whole translation again when porting it to xml, so the
 > porting time will be a little bit long. Is there any releasing plan about
 > pre3? But indeed I think I cannot finish it before the release :(, (if you
 > really want it, I will try, hehe).

Ask Alex about release plans.  The moment when all translations
absolutely should be in sync is 1.0.  I think a pre can live without a
translation.

BTW, if you have some files fully translated, add them to
DOCS/xml/zh.  There is no need to wait for it to be fully finished.
Besides we now support building incomplete docs with English
placeholder files.

 > The HTML version, I think you can remove it from CVS, since I have
 > no time to maintain it and seems no one here in China ever read it
 > ;). We should still include it in the release tarball though.

OK, if no further objections I will kill it soon.

 > BTW, what about the <application> tags, I remember that you said they should
 > be removed, but I see more <application> tags come into the docs. I've
 > already removed some from my translation, should I add them back ?

Ah, I am getting too soft..  I accepted those patches for
consistency's sake since we do have <application> tags atm.  I'll have
a look at the <application> situation soon.