[MPlayer-DOCS] Re: HTML docs

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 3 05:32:10 CET 2003

Hi,

On Monday 03 November 2003 11:08, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> What do you say?

I want to review the whole translation again when porting it to xml, so the
porting time will be a little bit long. Is there any releasing plan about
pre3? But indeed I think I cannot finish it before the release :(, (if you
really want it, I will try, hehe). The HTML version, I think you can remove
it from CVS, since I have no time to maintain it and seems no one here in
China ever read it ;). We should still include it in the release tarball
though.

BTW, what about the <application> tags, I remember that you said they should
be removed, but I see more <application> tags come into the docs. I've
already removed some from my translation, should I add them back ?

--
Best Regards,
LR