[MPlayer-dev-eng] [OS/2] ao fixes due to switch from AVFifoBuffer to AVFifi

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Thu Sep 26 23:38:42 EEST 2024

On 2024-09-26 16:55 +0200, Nicolas George wrote:
> Dave Yeo (12024-09-25):
> > Hi, this diff is needed to fix compilation on OS/2. Based on the changes to
> > ao_sdl,
>
> This patch looks legit. I cannot test, but I can push if nobody objects.

Just reviewed the patch...

IMHO it is OK to push if Dave can confirm it works.
I mean not only builds, but actual audio output is acceptable.

I have the suspicion that it's not fully correct.
How does the playback work for OS/2 dart/kai?
Is it possible that the playback thread runs in parallel to the mplayer
thread?

[...]

  Alexander