[MPlayer-dev-eng] Apply color management patch

Jos van Riswick josvanr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 21:42:02 CET 2011

here I am again, but also giving up again. I guess I need

*MPlayer SVN*-*r31555*-snapshot-4.4.3

but where get this? Google doesn't help.  I tried

MPlayer-1.0rc4.tar.bz2<http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/MPlayer-1.0rc4.tar.bz2>

and can apply the patch, but it doesn't compile. Some trouble with 'inline

Jos