[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mplayer -vo ps3

Kristian Jerpetjøn kristian.jerpetjoen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 22:03:38 CEST 2009

2009/4/3 Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de>:
> On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 08:38:44PM +0200, Kristian Jerpetjøn wrote:
>> Its about time i commit this patch as xubuntu is already using it in
>> binaries.. (crazy people)
>
> Not our problem. If they haven't learned their lesson from the
> pulseaudio mess they'll probably never learn.

Indeed it was meant as a joke their stupidity is not my problem either

>> Since aug 2007 this patch has worked with spu-medialib a bsdv2 library
>> that does ps3/cell video output accell i commit this as i think its
>> about time it goes into the sources
>
> Reviewing would be far easier if the attachment was text/plain or
> something like that.
txt attachement
> Obvious comments:
> malloc.h include belongs under #ifdef
__powerpc__ sufficient ?
> most/all of the variable should be "static"
> the indentation is a complete mess, please just use 4 spaces everywhere
Have tried to drag it through the cleaner probably some left to do
> there is no point in casting void * (e.g. the memalign result)
Indeed thanks corrected
> commented-out and debugging code should be removed
Removed hundreds of lines
> you should avoid prototypes of functions and instead reorder them
please specify further

> static int toggle_fullscreen() is wrong, it must be
> static int toggle_fullscreen(void)
Corrected

> Explicitly initializing global variables to 0 is pointless
Corrected
> Trailing whitespace should be remove
Hopefully the cleaner took care of a lot of them perhaps i need a better editor

Kristian Jerpetjøn
Tlf:        +4721694436
Mob      +4792822774
Email:  kristian.jerpetjoen at gmail.com