[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mplayer -vo ps3

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Apr 3 20:58:35 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 08:38:44PM +0200, Kristian Jerpetjøn wrote:
> Its about time i commit this patch as xubuntu is already using it in
> binaries.. (crazy people)

Not our problem. If they haven't learned their lesson from the
pulseaudio mess they'll probably never learn.

> Since aug 2007 this patch has worked with spu-medialib a bsdv2 library
> that does ps3/cell video output accell i commit this as i think its
> about time it goes into the sources

Reviewing would be far easier if the attachment was text/plain or
something like that.
Obvious comments:
malloc.h include belongs under #ifdef
most/all of the variable should be "static"
the indentation is a complete mess, please just use 4 spaces everywhere
there is no point in casting void * (e.g. the memalign result)
commented-out and debugging code should be removed
you should avoid prototypes of functions and instead reorder them

static int toggle_fullscreen() is wrong, it must be
static int toggle_fullscreen(void)

Explicitly initializing global variables to 0 is pointless
Trailing whitespace should be remove