[MPlayer-dev-eng] pardus patches

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu May 1 12:53:37 CEST 2008

The Wanderer wrote:

> (This would have been sent significantly earlier - Tuesday evening,
> in fact - but my SMTP server is having problems.)

(Which seem to have been that the ISP changed the required port from 25
to 587 and didn't tell anybody... and didn't even mention the fact when
we called to report the problem.)

> Vladimir Mosgalin wrote:
>
>> Hi compn!
>>
>> On 2008.04.29 at 08:30:36 -0500, compn wrote next:
>
>>> vo_keep_window_state.patch
>>
>> This patch is usefull as hell, is there any reason why it isn't
>> still applied?
>
> I think it was because I strongly objected to it, and to all other
> fixes for which a patch had been provided, in the discussion which
> took place at the time. This was on this same mailing list, back in
> September of last year (in a thread begun late that June); I can find
> an archive link if necessary.

Thread listing:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.devel/43947

Final post, which includes the suggestion which seemed acceptable:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.devel/45205

--
     The Wanderer

     My usual .sig is on vacation while I adjust to my new computer