[MPlayer-dev-eng] pardus patches

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu May 1 12:43:28 CEST 2008

(This would have been sent significantly earlier - Tuesrday evening, in
fact - but my SMTP server is having problems.)

Vladimir Mosgalin wrote:

> Hi compn!
>
> On 2008.04.29 at 08:30:36 -0500, compn wrote next:

>> vo_keep_window_state.patch
>
> This patch is usefull as hell, is there any reason why it isn't still
> applied?

I think it was because I strongly objected to it, and to all other fixes
for which a patch had been provided, in the discussion which took place
at the time. This was on this same mailing list, back in September of
last year (in a thread begun late that June); I can find an archive link
if necessary.

The discussion did wind up settling on a solution which would be
agreeable to all concerned, but there was no patch for that, and the
people still taking part in the discussion at the time (Reimar, who
wrote the patch you refer to, and myself) did not consider themselves
capable of producing one.

--
     The Wanderer

     My usual .sig is on vacation while I adjust to my new computer