[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer + codec(*.so)

houdiney houdiney at 126.com
Mon Dec 29 15:02:29 CET 2008

yes, this problem has been sloved. I added ad_libmidi.c to SRCS_COMMON = \ ,
so it is compiled without check.

> > so, is there something else ?
>
> I should have noticed earlier: You are using a version of MPlayer that
> is older than the sun.  Try Subversion HEAD.
>
> Diego
>
> P.S.: There is no need to CC me, I am subscribed.

Hi, Diego
Is this letter upder rules ?
Thanks a lot for your guide , which leads me to be close to a regular member of a great mail-list.
I found that mplayer's source does not include midi file's demuxer, so it maybe a hard work for me to intergrate
midi codec into mplayer, but for implementing this aim , I should first master the method of adding a general codec .
any question, i would beg your help, ok? :)